We are here to pamper you!
If you have never stayed in a Bed and Breakfast or even if you have, you will find our many personalized services and guest comforts set us apart from other lodging experiences.
Breakfast - We offer a full breakfast - fresh fruit/juices, breads/biscuits and choices of hot entrees in the dining room each morning. Menus vary each day. Our typical menu provides our guests with a full hot meal with choices. A typical breakfast, typically served from a buffet would include plenty of fresh fruit, warm breads, egg dishes like eggs florentine or garden harvest frittatta, with meats including bacon, ham or sausage, a potato or grit entree, pancakes/waffles or french toast, a variety of yogurts and at least 3 juice selections with coffee and tea service. We try to accommodate our guests dietary needs.
Relax on the wrap-around porch in one of our rocking chairs, enjoy a
beverage from the frig and take in the view.
- Plush, over-sized towels Bath robes
- Individually controlled heaters
- Ceiling & Window Fans
- Daily Newspapers
- Wraparound Porch
- Flat Screen TV's
- Cable Televisions
- DVD/VHS players
- Porch Rockers
- iHome Station for iPod and iPads
- Hair dryers
- Coffee/Tea Service (AM)
- Video Library
- Evening turn down service
- Gazebo with Swing
- Air Conditioning: available in all rooms on request
- Access to kitchen refrigerator and drinks (beer/wine/soda/lemonade or apple cider)
- Access to kitchen microwave